Friday, July 23, 2004

Return of the Speaker: Oral Political Cartoon

Hi, I'm the Perspectives' Political Cartoonist, unfortunately, I can't draw, but I think of good ideas.

The theme of this weeks cartoon is "Return of the Speaker". It shows Bill Bekkenhuis handing the keys to the House of Law to Adam Graham with Graham dressed in a suit of armor and Bekkenhuis wearing a Regent's robe and the caption says at the bottom, "Lord of the Keyring: Return of the Speaker". Yeah, that'd be a cool cartoon, if only I could draw.

--Nick Taylor, Staff "Cartoonist"

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Bekkenhuis said...

Mr. Taylor writes:

"The theme of this weeks cartoon is "Return of the Speaker". It shows Bill Bekkenhuis handing the keys to the House of Law to Adam Graham with Graham dressed in a suit of armor and Bekkenhuis wearing a Regent's robe and the caption says at the bottom, "Lord of the Keyring: Return of the Speaker". Yeah, that'd be a cool cartoon, if only I could draw."

I can't tell you how disappointed I was when the Palace didn't collapse and Mt. Morovia only managed a small fart of steam...

The movie, in this case, will be so much better than the book :-)

July 24, 2004 at 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home